Sunday, March 12, 2006

Here I am again. I promised that I would write about Montana today. But did I tell you that Dale is a gray male tabby cat? What distinguishes him from other cats is that he has black paws; they almost feel like leather.
Montana found our house when she was abandoned by her former owners. Her ribs were sticking out and she was starving to death when she arrived here. Montana is a female calico cat and a domestic short-hair cat. Before we could catch her to take her to the veterinarian, she got pregnant. Montana had three kittens: Yellowstone, Garfield, and Dakota. Garfield ran Yellowstone away from the house when he was a small kitten; I did not have enough money to neuter Garfield and Yellowstone and spay Dakota at the same time. So Yellowstone ran away from home. In the meantime, Garfield was killed in a car accident. Dakota's life story is filled with mystery; talk about a cat with nine lives!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home