Thursday, March 16, 2006

I finally finished paying all my bills yesterday afternoon. And this morning I had to run into town for a couple of errands.
So now I am trying to play "catch-up" this afternoon. I live about twelve miles out of town, so when I go, I try to do all I can at one time.
It is sometimes frustrating because I can get home and then remember what I forgot to do in town! I know I should make a list, but I've been shopping without a list ever since I've been married.
I do not make time for lists and schedules, even though I know it would simplify my life. If I am at the computer, my husband will often ask, "What are you doing?" And as I like to keep some things private, I usually don't tell him exactly what I am doing.
I am a private person. Friends and relatives seldom visit me, but that doesn't bother me. As a writer, I am somewhat of a pack-rat. Sometimes I don't want other people to see what shape my house is in. However, my house is not as bad as I think it is. I have definitely seen worse than mine!
And as a child, I learned to entertain myself when I was alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home