Thursday, April 06, 2006

It's been one big day for me. I went to the bank and cashed the first check I've had since quitting work. The two items on ebay were shipped this morning. I dropped off other yard sale stuff and junk to help someone get a liver donation. My hair is beautiful now, since I've had a haircut. And I ate lunch out today! What more could a girl ask for?
A lot has been accomplished in one day. That is more than I have done in a while.
The only bad thing was yesterday morning. I did not receive the last job that I had applied for - again. I have turned in many applications, however, I am not experiencing much luck.
I am not applying at any more restaurants so that, by itself, cuts out a lot of job opportunities here.
Small towns are fantastic about less noise and less traffic and clean fresh air. However, small towns do not provide enough job opportunities for everyone.
There are numerous jobs for men, but less openings for women in the workplace. I mean I am just not a Home Depot fanatic ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home