Friday, March 31, 2006

I have just sold my first two items on ebay this week. I think it would be interesting to see how everything turns out for the first selling of the two items. So far, it has not been a bad experience. However, I am waiting on receiving both payments. I don't think the shipping will be that much more complicated than normal.
I don't think I will sell everything I own on ebay. Although, it is tempting to get rid of the household clutter and make a small profit at the same time.
I am cleaning out the house now so that I will not have much left in the house when I reach the age of 70. The more things we, as human beings possess, the more difficult it is to let go of them (material things) when we grow older.
Writers are known to have the behavior of packrats. I plead guilty on that count myself. Guilty, I am a writer. Guilty, I am a packrat. Maybe I should plead guilty on both counts.
However, I am trying to mend my "writer - packrat" ways. And this is not easy to do. Especially, when I am getting rid of my childhood memories - as in the toys I am selling on ebay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home