Thursday, March 30, 2006

This has been an absolutely crazy week! I haven't been able to do anything consistently. I am supposed to have started on getting things ready for my home improvement(s) this week. However, the contractor's ability to start getting things done has been thwarted by the weather. The home improvement(s) are not all that complicated.
The home improvement projects include building a new roof, replacing the old windows with more energy efficient windows, and building a small porch in the backyard. I am ready to get these things done so that I can go back to resuming a normal life again.
The contractor says that he is coming to measure the windows today. However, I have not heard from him today at all. I have to be the one to take care of things at home because my husband is at work.
I don't see how married couples build an entire house together, much less make home improvements when the need arises.
The contractor needs just one good week with sunshine everyday to get things done.
Cross your fingers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home