Monday, March 27, 2006

I finally had to break down and buy a new printer on Friday night. I had been experiencing too much trouble with my printer recently and it would have cost too much to have it repaired.
The old printer would print crooked pages thus causing a paper jam plus it would print in both bold and regular type at the same time with a blur on the printed page. Complicated, isn't it?
I installed the new printer late Sunday afternoon. The installation was successful, however, when the printer is turned on, the computer says that it is offline. The sales woman said that we could use the same cable(s) that we had used on our old printer on the new one. I think she may have not known what she was talking about. I think I will just need to buy a new USB Cable to use with this new printer.
So I have yet to make use of my new printer. It won't print anything at this time. The new printer is an HP Photosmart 3210 All-In-One. My husband wanted a printer that would also take care of his pictures and preserve them on a CD/DVD.
I am beginning to think that there was something to the idea of having just a typewriter that would just print written material.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home