Monday, April 24, 2006

I think I will be able to write something daily this week - Monday through Friday. Every part-time job I've had has interfered with my hopes and dreams of writing. This one is no different from the rest of the other jobs I've had.
I've got to learn to plan to write and write to plan each and every week - 24 hours/7 days - for the remainder of this year. Do you know how difficult that is for me?
I am not able to plan ahead for setbacks. I am too slow to bounce back as quickly from setbacks. I experience depression too easily and feel too defeated to carry on my work.
I can tell this a Monday morning. I can that this part-time job really has gotten me down again. This whole month of April has not been good.
Rainy days and Mondays always get me down ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home