Monday, April 17, 2006

It has been six whole days since my last blog. Yipes!
I have another job but I definitely don't like this one. This job is not the one I had in mind once I quit working at Arby's last year.
My former manager at Arby's is quitting her other job in Tate to manage a gasoline station/convenience store here in town. So, being that I was still out of work, I was the first cashier she hired.
The hours are extremely weird - from 4:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. or - from 1:30 p.m. until close. I do not like to close. Neither am I fond of opening the store that early in the morning. I never opened at Arby's, however, I did help close two or three times on that job.
I do not like to sell cigarettes or beer. I am not a smoker. I do not drink, either. So there you have it.
I am giving this particular job one month before I quit. I know I need money to pay the bills, but I don't need so much stress in my life at this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home