Thursday, April 27, 2006

It was 40 degrees when I woke up this morning. The heat in the furnace has even been turned on today. I am beginning to wonder if the weather will ever warm up in the mountains this year.
I am going to get my first paycheck from the gas station this Thursday afternoon. I will have to drive into town at 12:30 p.m. so that I can go to the bank and get something to eat before I clock in at 2:30 p.m. I will be working the night shift again - hopefully for the last time this week.
Next week, maybe, perhaps, I will be able to get into a normal routine at home again. Whatever that may be ...
The flannel sheets are still on the bed. Shouldn't winter be over by now? I usually prefer the cooler temperatures at this time of the year. However, I am ready for warmer temperatures this spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home