Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My body and my mind finally crashed this morning. I did not get out of bed until 11:00 a.m. No wonder, I had worked 65 hours during the past two weeks at the gas station. That's why I am so tired.
However, my paycheck will be nice and fat - for a change. I will be able to put more money in my checking account. And I will be able to survive to pay the monthly bills.
As long as there is money in the bank, I can make time to write without being questioned by my husband or anyone else for that matter. Isn't that a shame?
I want to be myself, but I am not allowed to be myself. That goes for writers as well as for actors.
Denzel Washington quotes this little piece of wisdom on television all the time - with one exception. He uses the words "you" and "yourself" instead of "I" and "myself".
Go, Denzel ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home