Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I will be so glad when menopause is over. Menopause started in my mid-40's and it began like a ton of locomotives pulling through a train station. Menopause dropped on me like a ton of bricks. There were no warning signs either.
In the beginning stages, I had to take hormones. They helped me tremendously at first. Then, later on, the hormones did me no good whatsoever. I stopped taking hormones when I was forty-nine.
So now, I am not taking any more hormones for menopause. Since I have stopped taking medication for it, I am doing better.
But now I am experiencing sharp pains during the day. It's nothing really bad, but it is a discomfort.
I thought I could be fantastic and not mention menopause at all at this place. However, I couldn't go without saying the word - menopause. Yipes!
Now my age is really beginning to show ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home