Monday, May 15, 2006

This past weekend really tired me out. Visiting both my mother and my mother-in-law on the same weekend is not a good idea. My husband and I were traveling on the road most of the time. We are the only ones who travel the most distance to family reunions and other family activities, like weddings and funerals.
A lot of family secrets were revealed while we were at my mother-in-law's house. It really wasn't a lot of secrets - just two. But these secrets were so huge, I could probably write one more nonfiction book and one more novel just from the stories that were told.
Life is amazing. You never know what happens behind closed doors. My husband is from a rather large family. So, when there is news, whether it is good or bad, the news is passed from one family household to the next. Everybody talks and everybody listens, regardless of what kind of news it is!
I don't talk that much myself. And I really don't like to gossip either. Gossip usually pits one person against another one without knowing the true facts about the situation. So, I generally keep my mouth shut ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home