Monday, May 22, 2006

Today is Monday. I am working at the gas station from 2:30 p.m. until 10:30 p.m. tonight. That means that I might not get to bed until midnight tonight. I should be finished with the paperwork by 11:00 p.m. However, my husband has to come and pick me up tonight because the jeep is is the repair shop for the third time - getting the air conditioner fixed.
Today will be one of those days that I would rather have stayed in bed. There is a 40% chance of rain today. But I don't mind. This only means that it will be more boring while I am working tonight.
School is out and the summer season has begun here. Next weekend is Memorial Day weekend. As far as I know, I am not working that weekend. It doesn't feel like summer is here though.
I will have to leave to go to work about 1:30 p.m. or 2:00 p.m. I guess it depends on how much I get done between now and then when I go to work this afternoon.
Why does life have to be so hard? I guess the hard times make us appreciate the good times only that much more better ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home