Sunday, May 21, 2006

While my husband is working outside, I am on the computer. I would rather be at the computer than doing housework. Who wouldn't? Even if I am doing nothing whatsoever, I would rather be sitting here.
The thunderstorms were so bad last night that I had to unplug the computer. The lightning was so intense it reminded me of the fireworks on July 4. The lightning, just by itself, was marvelous to behold. Lightning can be beautiful as long as it doesn't strike anything on the ground.
There was also hail on the ground during the severe thunderstorm. Quite unusual for this time of year. More rain is expected this week but it is only a slight chance as compared to the thunderstorms we experienced this weekend.
We went to the movies last night. So we were able to really get a good look at the lightning while driving home from town. That's how I am able to describe the lightning so well.
It was good to know that both of our cats were inside. Montana, the inside/outside cat, no longer gets out from under the rain. If it starts raining, my husband or I have to go outside to pick her up and bring her inside. So, if Montana had been outside in the rain last night, she would have probably drowned. She almost drowned in another storm one or two years ago. So I have to really look after her when she goes outside into the yard ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home