Thursday, May 25, 2006

What is there to say? What is there to do? I am basically feeling overwhelmed again by all that I want to do and all that I desire to do. This feeling upsets me because I know I can do more than I am doing at the present time.
I am not able to fulfill my writing goals and accomplishments. I think I am harder on myself than I am on anybody else. Isn't that the truth for each individual?
I think I am doing poorly, but someone else, perhaps a friend, thinks I am O.K. I guess that is all that matters.
I don't feel that I am wasting my time when I write. However, if you look at the business side of writing, I am not a producer. It seems like I cannot make the connection between my dreams and my goals. When I do accomplish something, I am indeed proud of myself. Nevertheless, it seems like it takes forever for me to finish one writing goal. I am good at starting but not at finishing.
I know I am not alone with these types of feelings about myself. Am I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home