Monday, June 26, 2006

I am so tired from working over the weekend. I have two more nights to work this week ( on Monday and Thursday nights). Then, on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, I work during the day.
I woke up with a headache yesterday so that didn't make things any easier while I was working Sunday night.
If I was younger it probably wouldn't bother me so much. I still think I have another headache today. The weather has also changed again. It's back to cooler temperatures and raining once more on the weekend. Saturday and Sunday were both rainy days and so is today.
However, we are experiencing a summer drought in Georgia this year. So the rain is a good thing for the lawns and vegetable gardens and flower gardens and especially, for the trees. Nevertheless, I was not born with a green thumb. My grandmother always raised the best vegetable garden in the spring and summer each year. And she also loved to grow flowers in her yard. She used to grow such beautiful roses. But she just loved every kind of flower, no matter what kind of flower it was.
I really do miss my grandmother. So she more of a mother to me than my own mother was ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home