Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I have not been able to write this week because I have experienced trouble bringing up this website on my computer. And, then, last week I went on vacation with my husband to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. We were gone for five days. I missed my computer and my cats, but not exactly in that specific order.
I have been trying to get back into my routine ever since I have come home. However, something always seems to interfere with my plans.
I am asking my manager to give me a more permanent schedule at the gas station so that I will be able to plan ahead further down the road each week.
I am also looking into tutoring as a way to supplement my income. If I am able to build it up gradually, then tutoring will eventually replace my job at the gas station. These are my plans, but heaven only knows if it is going to work!
In revealing my plans, I hope this will continue to motivate me to do better during the week to concentrate on my goals - both my financial goals and my writing goals ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home