Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I totally bombed out yesterday. I was supposed to work from 10:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. But, instead I worked until 5:30 p.m. That's a total of seven hours. I was only prepared to work for four hours and I was hoping to come home early yesterday afternoon. But then, you know what happened next. So I could not get anything done at home.
I still don't like working at the gas station because I have to count money and make the cash deposits. Math was my worse subject in school. I only took math courses in high school to prepare for college and that is the only reason. I am better with words than I am with numbers.
At one time, I even wanted to be veterinarian until I learned that I would have to take extra college courses in math, chemistry, and biology. Knowing that little bit of information absolutely stopped me cold in my tracks of following in that specific career.
Somehow, though, I don't think I could handle my emotions putting animals to sleep on a daily basis. Dogs and cats have added so much to our lives today. Definitely, intelligence is not measured by size or individual strength ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home