Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Today is the only day I will have off this week. I was supposed to have both Tuesday and Wednesday off. However, the manager must do her paperwork duties at another office at least one day a week or the paperwork and the bills fall behind each month. This other office is a real estate office which owns the gas station where I work.
I feel I am definitely working too many hours now. Either I work not enough hours per week or I work too many hours each week. Nevertheless, I think the new employee will begin to work her own hours starting next Monday. Hopefully, that will give me more time at home.
Don't get me wrong. I certainly need the money to help pay my monthly bills. But I shouldn't be so physically tired and mentally stressed working almost on a daily basis each week to get that specific money in the first place.
I am a quiet person who enjoys her solitude. I like being by myself. I am able to entertain myself by reading and writing. So I am never really lonely when I am at home alone. I wish I had more time alone this week ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home