Thursday, July 13, 2006

I am so pleased that I get to write two days in a row! This is one accomplishment I have made this week.
I really don't know why I drag myself through the day. It takes me too long to even just start writing on one project (during the 24 hours in a day). There is so much to do that I seldom know where to begin my work in the morning hours.
I am consciously overwhelmed by my duties and responsibilities.
I think my mother was the same way. However, she somehow managed to keep things together for her children's sake. [My mother also paid a housekeeper to clean the house, cook, and tend to her children while she worked a 40 hour work week.] This help even continued into my teen years - right up to my high school graduation.
Nevertheless, I cannot afford to pay someone to clean my house and cook meals for me. I need to do an awful lot of (spring and summer) cleaning by myself before I hire someone else to do it for me.
Where is the extra money when you need it the most?
My part-time job money supports my writing business and helps to pay the monthly bills. I work because I have to. This is the only reason why I go to work each day. I guess I am just like everyone else when it comes to having a job, I suppose ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home